Tuesday, March 5, 2013

WINNERS: Spark Your Creativity Now! Challenge #6 - Anything Goes


We were just shy of 400 projects. Amazing!
Thank you, everyone, for sharing your craftiness with us.
Always appreciated and enjoyed.

And the winners are . . .



Congrats, ladies! To claim your prize, please send an email to Corrinne (me): pinandtack@gmail.com no later than March 10th. If prize is not claimed, another winner will be picked. 

---


--- 

Of course, there are lots of other entries.
Here are a few that stood out. Enjoy 'em!



2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, what an honour to have been one of the highlights for Challenge 6. Congrats to the Winners and my fellow highlights. Thank you also to the design team for their inspirational creations and for the wonderful challenge hosted here.

Is there a badge that I could display in my blog's sidebar advertising my Highlight and your challenge?

Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Just realized that you highlighted me. Thanks you so much and I'm thrilled to be in the company of my fellow artists. I too would love it if you had a badge!